Please come by our agency at 80 King Street and we will have one of our certified child safety seat officers place your seat in the car.
(Note: If the child is not between age four (4) and age eight (8), but is less than four feet nine inches (4’9″) in height, he/she must still use a seat belt system meeting federal motor vehicle safety standards.)
Please visit the Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security for more information.
The exception to this is the Bain Road City Park, in which dogs are allowed on the walking trail if they are on a leash.
Items accepted include:
- over the counter medications
- pet medications
- medicated ointment
- lotions or drops
- liquid medications (in leak-proof containers)
- inhalers and/or pills in any packaging (glass bottles, plastic containers, plastic bags, etc.)
Items not accepted include:
- illegal drugs & narcotics (although police will accept these items if placed in the containers)
- blood sugar equipment
- IV bags, bloody or infectious waste, personal care products (shampoo, lotions, etc). Visit the Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation for additional details.
Once the vehicle is seized, it will be stored at our impound lot located at our agency at 80 King Street. You or a designee are allowed to come and retrieve items from the vehicle from the hours of 9am-4pm Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions, please contact Assistant Chief Alan Snelling at (731) 925-3200 or visit the Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security for more information.